Lower Leg Workshop
The toe bones are connected to the foot bone, the foot bones are connected to the ankle bone, the ankle bones are connected to the leg bone and the leg bone is connected to the knee…
Working with dancers, athletes, skiers or tennis players? During this workshop we will be looking at posture alignment from the knee down to the foot and how they can affect the hip and SIJ.
During this workshop you will:
- Build the lower leg out of clay and discuss muscles, ligaments, tendons and fascia in their area.
- Discuss lower leg injuries and how they effect the hip and SIJ.
- The link between the foot, back hip and SIJ.
- Exercises to help prevent lower leg injuries.
This workshop is rewarded 5 PMA CEC.
Cancellation Policy / terms & conditions:
- Full refund minus £55 administration fee if written notice of cancellation is received 30 days or more before course / workshop start date.
- Half the course / workshop fee if written notice of your cancellation is received by Tranquility Pilates Studio Ltd up to 7 calendar days before course/ workshop start date or £35* fee to transfer from one course to another.
- Full cost of the course / workshop fee if written notice of your cancellation is received by Tranquility Pilates Studio Ltd less than 7 calendar days before course / workshop start date or £35* fee to transfer from one course / workshop to another.
- No show on the day results in NO refund and the course / workshop charged in full.
- In the event of a course / workshop cancellation, Tranquility Pilates Studio Ltd is not responsible for any hotel/airline reservations or transportation costs.
- Tranquility Pilates Studio Ltd reserves the right to cancel any course/workshop, in which case the tuition fee will be refunded in full.
- * After paying the £35 transfer fee and then decide to cancel the course / workshop you will be charged as above for the original cancellation fee that was first cancelled. Please note the course / workshop have to be attended within 12 months
Lower Leg Workshop
Suitable for any movement therapist including Pilates, Yoga and Personal Trainers. This course is also design for Chiropractors, Acupuncturists, Osteopaths and other therapists. Clients are also welcome to attend if have a special interest in the subject.