Two intense but fun classes performing and reviewing the classical sequences on the Mat & Reformer.
Why where the exercises taught in the order they became?
Perform the classical sequence along with smooth transitions and discuss afterwards the exercises along with their perfect concentration and form.
Mat classical order:
The ultimate Pilates Mat workout designed to challenge every part of the body. This class will inspire you. You will feel fabulous and receive a great feeling of achievement.
Reformer classical order:
A full body workout from Eve Gentry using a wide range of exercises to strengthen the entire body. Another sequence where you will feel great and inspired!
Cancellation Policy / terms & conditions:
- Full refund minus £55 administration fee if written notice of cancellation is received 30 days or more before course / workshop start date.
- Half the course / workshop fee if written notice of your cancellation is received by Tranquility Pilates Studio Ltd up to 7 calendar days before course/ workshop start date or £35* fee to transfer from one course to another.
- Full cost of the course / workshop fee if written notice of your cancellation is received by Tranquility Pilates Studio Ltd less than 7 calendar days before course / workshop start date or £35* fee to transfer from one course / workshop to another.
- No show on the day results in NO refund and the course / workshop charged in full.
- In the event of a course / workshop cancellation, Tranquility Pilates Studio Ltd is not responsible for any hotel/airline reservations or transportation costs.
- Tranquility Pilates Studio Ltd reserves the right to cancel any course/workshop, in which case the tuition fee will be refunded in full.
- * After paying the £35 transfer fee and then decide to cancel the course / workshop you will be charged as above for the original cancellation fee that was first cancelled. Please note the course / workshop have to be attended within 12 months
Both: Mat & Reformer Sequences
Discount if you sign up for both mat & reformer sequences.
Knowledge of the advance mat and reformer exercises is recommended. Suitable for healthy bodies with no contraindications.
Knowledge of the advance mat exercises is recommended. Suitable for healthy bodies with no contraindications.
Knowledge of the advance reformer exercises is recommended. Suitable for healthy bodies with no contraindications.